Monday, December 01, 2008

Just came home not long ago from my first day at work. I AM SUPER SHAGGED.

My back aches like crap and it's breaking very soon. Sales was very bad. I only sold 2 items today. HAHAHA. But i saw a lot of interesting stuff that other companies are selling. and my FAVourite is there -- Japanese instant noodle!!!!!!! They have plenty of flavours - Shio, Miso, Shoyu and many more. I bought one today but not very nice cos it's the dry style. And, they are very expensive! $8 for a packet of 5. Usually instant noodles cost around $2 for 5 packets. This jap instant noodles cost 4 times the usual.. Think i'll buy the miso soup flavour one of these days.. i love instant noodle! wahahaha.

Think im growing old... i can't stand 10 hours of work anymore. Hopefully there're be more crowd tomorrow and better sales. Hmm, now i'm hesitating whether to continue working next week. I'll be totally shagged out.

please wake up and answer my call....