I WAS CAUGHT TODAY FOR DRINKING BUBBLE TEA IN THE STATION!
you must be thinking "wtf, drinking also can get caught"
i was sipping bubble tea from the straw and suddenly a bald, middle-age man with a belly the size of a rugby ball came up from behind and said "Miss, are you aware that you are not suppose to drink in the station?"
My mind was still buried in project datelines and i suddenly woke up from my daydream that i'm drinking in the station. I was quite stun and stopped immediately and apologize. I thought he would go away upon hearing that. Then, he requested for my particulars. I was like thinking "want to give me warning? still need particulars?" So i was searching for my car licence but couldnt seem to find it amongst my stack of receipts and other cards. I saw him waiting, holding a note pad and a pen on his hand so i asked, "Do you want me to write it down?" He replied "no, i need your particulars", gesturing the shape of a card. So, I gave him my i/c rather reluctantly. Partly because of my ugly photo on the i/c but in my mind, i was also thinking "wtf. he's embarrassing me". Almost everyone was looking. A lady standing near to me peeked and smirked. I stare back at her, thinking "see what see, nv see before ah.." That bald man took a long time jotting down my particulars, paying attention to all the infomation i have on my I/C. And I missed my LRT because of him! I think he jotted down my name, ic number, date of birth and address.. not sure whether did he missed out on my blood type. While he was writing, I peek at his name tag "He Hai Ming" (if i remember correctly) and designation was "customer service officer" WTF. CSO copying my particulars! After he was finally done, he said "this time will be a warning.. next time you will be fine" and he walk back to his colleague, explaning what he was doing and both of them seem to be find it very funny.
After he was gone, one kind soul came up to me and said, "next time if he request for your I/C, don't give it to him because he has no authority to do so." Oh ya, I almost forgot about that. Feeling rather pissed, I decided to make a complaint against him. So, the first thing I did when I got home was to search for his rights as CSO. Then I went to visit the sbs transit website and I lodge a complaint against him for jotting down my address and date of birth which was totally unnecessary.
Shall see what they reply. my baby is complaining. i have to stop here. SO much for being kind to me and give me a warning but i still lodge a complaint against him. Oh my singaporean!