Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Can someone please just screw that bloody tooth that is jutting out of the row and hindling the top row of my teeth from meeting the bottom? DAMN.

Time flies. CNY is coming soon.... Things are moving so fast that I think I'm slightly behind time. I think I'm learning something from him - how to enjoy life. Lying on the bed watching movies from a 32" LCD monitor, listening to songs from speakers or even staying up late and doing work at 5am in the morning seems like one of the best things to do at home. It is an experience to live with someone and just experience how the other person leads his life. It is something new each time we're with a new "someone". To this point, I think, guys know better how to enjoy life.

I'm thinking of going for exchange in Europe. Hopefully I'll be able to clear my mods at the school that I'll be going to.. well, that also means that I got to pick up french.

Smarty's my new name. lol.