Because I use my sense of sight too much, I can't seem to remember text as good as I can remember smell, music, feel.
Someone please invent another method for students to remember their text other than reading, reading and reading. The sense of sight is overrated. It's limited. I'm beginning to over-write my memory. Perhaps we can try making our text into lyrics and sing along till we get familiarised with it.. I realised something, school never taught us how to study nor the most effective method of studying. We learnt it on our own. This soft skill is so essential to all students but yet nobody has proposed to MOE to include it into our curriculum. What is the point of teaching facts when Google is here to serve us all? When 10 years down the road, no one will remember how to read the map, calculate the voltage, draw electron shells, nor recognise the chinese words? School never taught us how to increase our memory space, study more effectively nor improve our EQ. Why did they leave out all the portable and important skills which all of us should possess? This is SO DUMB. It could either be negligence on their part, or they're just too conservative and narrow-minded.
At the age of 23 (soon-to-be), it seems like the right time to be with someone that has the potential to be a good husband. By 25, I should really be more or less settled in the relationship.
It's 4 plus A.M. now and he is still in school. To SMU's dean of students and all faculties, please just take a trip down and see how many students are still in school, rushing their projects AT THIS HOUR. Don't you think that the work load is insane?!