Monday, April 12, 2010

I've never studied so hard. really, NEVER. come to think of it, I enjoy studying actually.

It was 00:21. I recalled looking at the clock just right in front of me. The last train was already gone. I was still in my beloved school library. I stayed there till 5 am in the morning and couldn't take it anymore and left for home. I broke my record of staying in the library till the wee hours. I used to think that those who stayed in the library overnight were crazy people. I almost become one of them.

Now that I think I understand finance much better, I'm thinking about my major again. But well, no, I won't change my major.

I had been so busy with projects and school work that I had almost no life of my own. I am so looking forward to the end of my exams (coming very soon). And I can watch dramas without bothering about the time and slack all I want. That's the life I am looking forward to right now.

There are so many things that I wanted to blog about. It happened when I was busy so I didn't. Anyway, sometimes I really do sympathise with girls, in general. I think handsome guys are really capable of attracting girls. Sad to say, these guys might not resist them although they, themselves, are already attached. We can't say who's right or wrong (if the girl already knew about the gf's existence) but just that maybe it isn't... ethical? haha. I'm so up for ethics next sem. Girls should really beware of such guys but well, some girls do the same thing too, don't they? Humans, such a queer species. We may have certain beliefs, principles or attitudes towards an issue but sometimes, we do act against them.

I miss my girlfriends. I am starting to feel like I am losing touch with my social life. Hmmm, I shall invite them to my place for dinner some day after my exams are over! =D weeee!

Yes, I am looking forward to Bandung trip with SMUCC, concert and gyming in school too. The exams better be over soon!
If I am lucky enough, I'll probably be heading to Mexico soon! :)