Sunday, February 20, 2011

I think I must be mad. I cried when I was watching 127 hours just now. Really, I think I'm losing myself. My shell seems to be broken. I did not even try to control my tears.

Okay, I wasn't really crying. but my tears just flow down like a loose tap. CRAZY. It's not a sad show but it's aching because the guy was cutting his own flesh, veins and nerves, sawing his bones and pulling his arm, trying to detach himself from his lower arm that was stuck between the rocks. OMG.

The sight of it was just too much for me to take it. It was stressful to the max. So then, my tears started flowing. really... it was gore. HE WAS SO BRAVE. MY IDOL. He faced the brutal reality TO THE MAX.

In the past, whenever I felt touched or sad or for whatever reason that my tear glands started getting active, I would always use my mind to control myself and try to distract myself from my emotions. BUT just now, I WASN'T. I just wanted to watch the show and admire his courage (tho i was watching with my eyes half closed to avoid the gore scenes).

I'm not that crazy lah. I'm sure if it can make me tear, there're definitely more who were tearing. I am sure. HAHA.

AHHHH. 3 days 3 days 3 days left. SOBS. I haven't pack my luggage. somebody please help me to pack please please pleaseeeeeeeee