I wish that my flight is on sunday. the next few days don't seem bright for me.. I've been meeting friends for farewell dinners. and honestly speaking, after a while, i feel a bit tired of meeting up for farewell dinners.. for it's the thought that counts, i will still miss them when i'm there. there's not much necessity because i will see them again in 5 months. having farewell dinners with different groups over a span of 4 days (and more to come) is more than enough.. it's quite taxing for my body...
I foresee this exchange to be a life-altering event for me. i will come back a little different. i'm gonna face life alone in a foreign country.. friends are going to be what i need.
I need to pack my luggage, and go to the bank to settle my bank draft. this is tiring.... i just want to stay at home.
I was looking forward to visiting science centre for the CSI exhibits.. but now, plan is changed. this feeling is not good. it was something that i anticipated.. but.. sigh.. and it's nobody's fault.
I haven't been home for a while. finally today's the last day of my internship. I think I should stay at home on Sunday... it's the only place where i'ld feel comfortable without even seeking for it.
Why do i feel like i'm a pathetic girl right now? the life of a 23 yr old girl should be more exciting. i'm still young.
I can't wait to go to hong kong and korea.
I was checking out my stats... still got people read my blog?? i am surprised. so weird. my life isn't interesting at all lor.