Sunday, August 27, 2006

oh man. I'm so dead now. so tired. I'm having my "hols" now though absolutely no rest for me. I have to go to tll for lab mon-fri 9.30-6pm and these 2 saturdays, i have been going to the zoo for training and sun? time to work and earn money. oh my goodness, there's absolutely no free day for myself when i can slack and rot at home lars. damn. been feeling so tired and everything seems to be going down side for me. i feel like i'm all alone and there's nothing at all for me to look forward to. i'm just passing my days as it is, with no excitement, nothing at all. Everyday seems as boring as ever. I haven't been contacting my close friends for quite some time. We have our own life to take care of. I'm in a dilemma now. I don't know what to do next. I don't know what I've been doing is the right thing or not. I just try and make myself happy everyday every moment. I know I would probably regret all that I've done one day but, who cares. I, myself cant even be bothered. I'm living aimlessly. Everyday seems like a dream to me. How i wish i will never wake up from my dreams. Living in my dreams seems so much better than real life. I'm getting bored of my life. I'm rushing things and I know I shouldnt. I seriously have no idea what I really want. Is this the kind of life I'm seeking for? please, help me. I need a break.