I believe in God. Yes, I do.
I believe in the Holy Spirit. Yes, I really do.
It was supposed to be a project meeting but we ended up reading blogs and doing everything else. Well, we dont actually need to meet up cos there wasn't anything much for us to do. My friend, Jessica, sent me the link. I felt like it was a God sent. The link to Charlene's blog.
It was really heartwrenching. The way she wrote and the things she wrote about. I could "literally" feel how she felt. But i know we won't be able to understand her feelings exactly, none of us can. I really felt too blessed to be able to be with who I am with now. At the same time, I also felt very ashamed of myself. For the past few days since that quarrel and the walk away, we haven't spoken though we still sms. We're both too egoistic to take the step backward. I am willing to compromise. I really am. But i couldnt find the right time to talk to him about it. So we remained the same way since sunday. I really felt ashamed for the both of us. The problem is really a tad too small to result in that way. Since sunday, I've been feeling the God sent 'thing' or the Holy Spirit. I met up with qin and talked to her about it. She was telling me about her problem and she mentioned sth her dad said, "you think you're playing with masak masak? be tgt when you're happy and part when you're not. It's not as though you can't tolerate the person anymore." I felt very true about this and really shame on myself. Then, i saw this "auntie" on the train, wearing a dangling earring with wordings on it. Guess what are they? They're " I Love You". Haa.. I can really feel the Holy Ghost now. Third, I arrived in school for today's meeting and my friend sent me this link. Do you call it a coincidence for all that has happened since sunday?
I think God is trying to send his message to me.
After reading her blog, I wanted to tag actually. But i felt unfit to tag. The only thing I could probably tag was " hey, i know your friends! Denise and Jing Ping" haha. How dumb. I think it's the first time I ever cry when I read. Partly because of Charlene's loss and partly because of us. I really feel that we're so childish, so silly.
I understand better now, what love is about. But i guess we can never understand enough. All these that I've seen and heard over the past few days really changed my perspective about love. It's not about having someone whom you can live with,
but having someone whom you can't live without.
To all who are in love, cherish your love ones (as this word, cherish, is often misunderstood, i should say appreciate). So, appreciate your love ones.
For life is short and unpredictable, you nv know what may happen at the very next moment.
Time do not wait for anyone.