So I wonder, how can we make gatherings like these more constructive? and not make it all seem like a pretty "waste of time" in terms of catching-up with one another.

Outings always feel comfortable and warm with those who're close to our hearts. I would like to stress on "COMFORT".


Shan took this while I was walking towards them.

The girls and the birthday boy!!!

Haven't seen them for quite some time.


This is funny. Eugene had to blow the candles from where he was standing. haha.

This reminds me of childhood times. That was what my brother and I usually did on Mid-autumn festival. I miss childhood.



NICE CAKE!!!

I like my hair colour! =)



Sam and I. I haven't seen him for quite a bit!

Bruno's quite rarely seen too. Haa.

Our rare guest.




All of us look as tall as kexin in this photo! Cheers!!! hahahaha.

That's all for the night.
Just a little thought that I think I should jot it down somewhere here, not everyone is necessary in our lives.