Somehow I don't quite look forward to birthdays. It's just another reminder to me that I'm getting old. It's really time for me to do something for the sake of my dream future.
I haven't got time to post anything yet but i shall do so soon. I got to admit that I have a horrible schedule. I wanna write bout the very nice dinner with excellent service and food, the extremely fun and embarrassing night coupled with a surprise and that something which made me felt special on a plain simple day.
Meanwhile, here's a pic drawn by everyone-can-guess-who.
.jpg)
YES ASLZP (nah, give you short form. Your name is too long. lol), I saw it today! hehehe.
He called me at 3 am. I was sleeping, dreaming halfway. He blabbered quite a bit, telling me some kind of weird stuff. n yea, he drank but insisted that he wasn't drunk. oh crap. What are you thinking, man? and I realised that he is still so stuck up.
So, this is what it's all about.
I realised that sometimes it doesn't take a lot of effort from the giver to make the recipient feel extraordinary. It could be a simple gesture but it makes a lot of difference to the receiver.