Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I LOST MY PHONE, at a gay club.
DAMN IT. Curse that evil gay for not returning it to me. What goes around comes around. So beware, BITCH.

I was just having that thought on that morning that sometimes it might not be a bad thing when we're not given a choice or when other people make the decision for us. Most of the time, when you're given a choice, you'll be more worried for fear that you might regret your decision. When others make the decision for you, you'll just have to follow it. So, it might be a good thing too. Then that night, I lost my phone. I have been thinking about getting a new phone for quite some time but I had never walked into a shop to really get one. So this time round, I really had to get one.

I had been using the same phone for almost 2 years. It's a part of my life. I woke up to it every morning because it's my alarm clock. I have every bit of personal info in my phone. That includes information as important as a password but I have since changed my password. Thank god I don't take videos. There're just plenty of photos and contacts. 2 years worth of contacts... OH MY.. Sigh. Well, it might be a good thing. Qin said, "new phone, new guy". LOL. True. Haha. My new phone's pretty cool; violet in colour. I wanted to get the white one initially but since my previous phone is also white, I thought maybe I should get a different colour. I'm trying to recover my contacts. Hopefully I will succeed. I'll be satisfied with 50% recovery. I hope luck turns round now with my new phone. I have been quite down on luck recently. But something about a new phone is that, I feel that I'm out of my comfort zone.

Mentioning about club, I met up with my dearest poly friends!! Those people made my poly life much more fun. They rock. We partied that night. It was really fun though I was quite intimidated by the number of gays. There was a guy who was kind of playing with my hair. We chatted a bit then I had the urge to ask if he was gay. But I thought it might be rude so I didn't. Haha. The club plays good music too. To my gfs, we can check it out one day. Haha.