Birds of the same feathers flock together.
Not relating to the above statement, I was quite surprised when Shan called to tell me about it. Glad to know that you've grown up by a bit. If I were you, I would have felt ashamed of what I have done, too.
Can anyone tell me what is a more childish act than to delete somebody from your friend list on Facebook? He/she might have offended you or you might have had a quarrel with him/her but, is there a need to go to the extend of doing this kind of superficial things? Do you think that by deleting that person from your friend list, it means that you've effectively told that person that "You're not my friend"? If so, do you even think that the person whom you've deleted will care about whether he/she is in your friendlist? It will only reflects what kind of person you are. If the word spreads and everyone else knows about the childish act of yours, how would they see you?
Please, spare a thought for yourself. There are really more important things in your life that you should pay attention to. Quit all these childish acts. You aren't getting anywhere.