Saturday, October 03, 2009

Liqin's 22nd Birthday

Met up with girlfriends and two of their bfs to celebrate qin's birthday. I finally got to meet the legendary Dilys. Liqin always mention about her and I think both of us kind of "knew" each other way before last night because of our connection with dear Liqin. It was just that we never got to meet. We dined at Ramen Santouka. The noodle's great but I find the soup extremely oily. It looked like emulsified oil cum soup. Some of them found it too saltish. But at the very least, it was not bad. Anyway, we headed to double O after dinner. 'Cause of some events held at Double O, it was free entry yesterday night!!

Somehow the drinks didn't make me high at all but I got a headache from the alcohol. I reckoned red bull would be a better choice. I believed all of us enjoyed the night even though some things went wrong at some point. The biggest reward I got from the party was that I met a long lost "friend"! I can't believe that I actually forgot that we were friends. I recognised him and I still remember him because last time in school, he caught my attention. Initially, I wanted to approach him but I didn't really dare to. I was afraid it'll be awkward if I approached him out of nowhere. Then when we were at the dance floor, it just so happened that him and his friends were almost next to us. So I initiated the conversation. He was rather surprise that I still remember him. Well, fact is, he still look the same. And to my surprise, he said that he knows me after he asked me for my name. I was thinking, "right, we were friends. How could I forget that. DUH." But, he kept asking " I remember Meibao. But are you sure you're Meibao?" He kept giving me those awkward stares as if there was something on my face. I told him his reaction is absolutely normal. I was not surprise at all. Hmm, both of us couldn't recall how we got to know each other. Until this afternoon when I called Meixian, she reminded me of that farewell party that we went to, many years ago. Man, how could I forget that when we actually took photos together that night? I still have those photos we took at the party in my com.

Age is catching up on me. My memory is getting poorer. haha. Well, glad that I met a long lost friend there. I shall post up the photos as soon as kx uploads them.

Smile =)


the bowl of ramen that's tasty but oily..

The birthday girl and her boyfriend

the forever couple, kx and yh


Four of us :)


First time meeting Dilys. She's awesome =)


at the dance floor..



This is the funny part. We were walking to Mac after the club closed. YH, as usual, was doing some damn funny actions that made us laugh a hell lot.

Ws couldnt stop laughing. LOL.