Met qin at NYP library to study yesterday. On my way back, I saw a friend. Caught up with him and chatted. As usual, he's full of nonsense.
I believe she regretted what she did. Seems to me that she has been trying ways to get in contact with him. But I can also see that he is not keen on replying all those comments on FB. There's a recent application on FB, "social interview" i think. Most poeple will only try the application once at most. But from his FB, i see her answers to his social interview twice or maybe more than that. I guess she probably hopes that he'll comment on her answer or something. Sadly, he didn't. Though I don't know her well, I feel sad for her. But on the other hand, she should have cherished him knowing that she was so much in love with him. Perhaps she did not expect things to turn out this way. Well, but sometimes there're just no second chance to many things. If only my friend can come to terms with his fear, things may really be wonderful for both of them.