Friday, April 30, 2010

I love my internship

I have never felt this way about my job before.

In the past, going to work seems like a dreadful thing and I always anticipate lunch. But for the past 2 days, I felt that I'm doing what I really like to do. I was doing the corporate communications job today, proof reading the salary guide 2010 and marketing job - prepared presentation slides for my manager. Next week, I've to help her out cos we're in charge of an event! It's so marketing!!! I hope I won't stop feeling this way about it. I almost didn't wanted to go for lunch today!

I am kind of feeling what my prof described to be a *ting* *ting* feeling. Once you found what you have always wanted to do, you'll know it.

I have a kind and pretty manager. She's nice!!! For the Herzberg two-factor theory, I think Herzberg should really shift supervision to motivators. Perhaps, it belongs to both motivators and hygiene factors.

I am blessed.

May the bandung performance and the concert be a huge success!! Off to Bandung in less than 10 hours' time. =)) can't wait for SHOPPING!!!