Monday, May 31, 2010

In life, most of the time, things are never fair.

Some people work so hard but they are never promoted.
Some people study so hard, but they are never the top of the class.
Some people try so hard, but they never get what they wanted.
Some people put in so much effort, but their businesses are never once successful.
Some people try all means and bet so much on lottery, but they never get a taste of what it's like to strike lottery.

iPhone is such a hit. Apple is manufacturing versions after versions and people are still so hyped about it. It's amazing how Steve Jobs manage to stir such a hype everytime he launches a new product. The new iPad seems so cool. If only I have that kind of spare cash. Haha.

Being iPhone-less isn't that bad actually. I have the luxury of observing people on the streets and on the trains every morning I go to work. Some people call it people-watching. Haha. I wish I have a handy notebook, light enough for me to carry and slim enough so that none of the edges would knock into the person standing right in front of me while I blog in the people-packed trains. Sounds quite like the iPad, huh? I want to blog every little happiness I see and of course, more interestingly, the weird behaviours of our fellow humans.

Few weeks ago, I saw a lady holding her SKII treatment essence with her right and cotton pad with her left, patting that miracle water-soaked cotton pad on her face in the train. Followed by her Clarins moisturizer and Chanel foundation. This morning, I saw another girl putting on make up in the train. These people are weird. Don't they find it awkward that everyone is staring at them while they carry on with they skincare regime?

I was interrupted with phone calls, emails, and MSN as I was writing this entry. I lost the momentum; shall continue another day.

Anyway, I've already applied for my international exchange. Hope I'll get into the country/uni of my choice! God bless me!