To derive simplicity from the complexities of life is tough.
Yesterday was so COOL. This is one of the best weekends I've had recently. I went to sing K with my choir peeps at one of the mums KTV. I really think that the system is VERY good. comparable or probably even better than Party World or K Box. We had dinner at Ajisen and played monopoly deal. I got so hooked that I bought myself a set at kiddy palace. And, I bought myself my first dog, fudge. Haha. We continued with the game at starbucks till late and I headed near home to meet my old friends. COOL. it was so much fun!
Today wasn't so bad either. Met another dear friend of mine for some catching up.
It isn't too great right now becos' I gotta wake up early tomorrow morning. I've got quite a bit to do at work =X I've kind of lost the motivation to put in 101% at work. I gotta find it. It's just somewhere lying around.
Oh man.. Batam ~ I'm looking forward to that! Making small simple trips with two of my most favourite girls, taking time off from this city, is certainly life's simple pleasures. It's always awesome with their accompany.
Yesterday was so COOL. This is one of the best weekends I've had recently. I went to sing K with my choir peeps at one of the mums KTV. I really think that the system is VERY good. comparable or probably even better than Party World or K Box. We had dinner at Ajisen and played monopoly deal. I got so hooked that I bought myself a set at kiddy palace. And, I bought myself my first dog, fudge. Haha. We continued with the game at starbucks till late and I headed near home to meet my old friends. COOL. it was so much fun!
Today wasn't so bad either. Met another dear friend of mine for some catching up.
It isn't too great right now becos' I gotta wake up early tomorrow morning. I've got quite a bit to do at work =X I've kind of lost the motivation to put in 101% at work. I gotta find it. It's just somewhere lying around.
Oh man.. Batam ~ I'm looking forward to that! Making small simple trips with two of my most favourite girls, taking time off from this city, is certainly life's simple pleasures. It's always awesome with their accompany.

We sang for the Bandung choir to show our appreciation at the hall of the house. When we sing, we can't get emotional. Seriously.
The house was designed by one of the choir members who's an architect. There were these tiles at garden of the house, designed to be the ivory keys of piano. AWESOME.
With Vivian and Gladys at the airport. They are two of my besties in choir. The third one is Kenken.
Gladys' and Ken's teddy and small small. LOL. Friendship bands we bought. :)










