Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Long Lost Party

Had an awesome time partying last night! didn't regret joining them at st. james. And I met Leo there too. haha.

I could feel myself ageing as I danced. The girl, 20 yrs old, dancing with me was totally like not tired at all. BUT she was wearing flats and I was wearing a pehaps 3 inch or more heels. Perhaps that's the reason why I was totally exhausted.

Had supper with some of them and headed home to bath and sleep. I was so tired. I swear I had a good time sweating! Incredibly, none of them sweat. I have no idea why! It was so hot and humid there but they were all fine. why? omg....

Spent my time slacking at home today. I'm going to continue with my painting later. haha. I'm not finished! It's totally COOL. went to Art Friend the other day at Bras Basah Complex to buy water colours, palette and brush! It was and will always be my favourite past-time.