Was watching a taiwanese show with my mom and one character in the show yelled, "I won't let you hang up on me before I do!" hahahahaha. SO LAME.
It reminded me of my secondary school life. Used to chat on the phone for HOURS EVERY SINGLE DAY. GOODNESS. What is there to talk about?? HAHA. And that was what we used to do. We hung up TOGETHER. Amazing...
How have the past 7 or 8 years passed, that we lost our energy in search of life's simple pleasures and innocence? We're no longer that bitchy, I supposed. We have no time for that. As we grow up, we begin to talk less about the needless-to-speak for we do not want to be ignored by those who do not bother to listen to things that aren't worth their time.
It's amazing to see how people have/ haven't changed. I do think that I've changed but I am also aware that there're some things which make me who I am that haven't changed. The other thing that I know is that, I am more aware of myself; which makes me confused when some people around me think that my emails are... authoritative? I have always been conscious about the tone in my emails. For those which are not tactful, I meant it that way. But for those which are not meant to be not tactful, how are they not tactful? For learning is a continuous process, I'm still trying to figure 'em out.
Today's my brother's birthday. So HAPPY birthday BROTHER! and also it's Ben's birthday. So Happy Birthday Ben! Ben's my colleague at Kelly Services.. He really did make my days at Kelly more fun. Haha. Enjoyed the banter I had with him at work.
Weishan reminded me about how a year passed so fast. A year ago, we were playing monopoly at my place on my brother's 19th birthday. Now, he's 20. I think the past one year has been fruitful.. :)
Just had 2 of my wisdom teeth extracted. I was totally mentally prepared before the surgery. Heard so much about it from my friends. The injection was quite painful but it is bearable. The surgery later on was just.. something painless to go through but scary to be in that situation. With my eyes blinded, equipments placed on my chest, dentist (more like a surgeon) prying my tooth and noise of the drilling tool, the whole thing felt like a... mechanic fixing a spoilt machine.. just that the machine was a human. It's like an operation. It's painless but freaky. I just kept humming choir songs, thinking about other stuff to distract myself from the reality. Haha. The first day of recovery was awful. The wound just kept bleeding. The post-op instructions were the ones that made me felt like I shouldn't have gone through it. Everything was do-able except for one - Do not blow your nose for 1 week. EXCUSE ME? you're asking a person with minor sinusitis to not blow her nose for 1 week. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? Crazy... Another thing is.. I didn't know that I need to have stitches on my gums.. I'm supposed to go back a week later to remove my stitches. It's the first time in my life I have stitches. I realised now that I'm afraid of pain. Not that I have a low threshold of pain; It's the thought that it's gonna be painful that I'm scared of. I've been popping painkillers every 6 hours, before I could feel any pain. Haha.
On a separate note, things happen because of karma. We all know that.