I am a slacker. an official one. jobless. do nothing but rot at home or spend my time out having fun. omggggggggg.................. what's next?
came home this afternoon from ws place. made a clutch at her place last night. started making at 1.30 am. only manage to sleep at 8 am in the morning. then, woke up at 12noon and con't to finish the whole project till 3pm. omggggg...... I took such a long time to finish one clutch and trust me, it is certainly not easy at all.
well, life at the moment seems quite bad for me. Haven't been able to meet all the deadlines set by others and by myself. I needa get cracking and please, go look for a job at least. Be somebody useful (at least in other pple's point of view).
guys in our clique (those who grad from poly) are enlisting army or have enlisted. Like the super complain king, mr leong, and another one who suffered from serious pre-ns syndrome, yong hui, both of them enlisted in ns on the 13th and 15th june.
More people are going in on july 13th. good luck to you guys.. haha.
look for a job look for a job look for a job look for a job look for a job
I've been constantly reminding myself to look for a job. and how nice? i haven't even taken a proper resume passport-size photo of myself.
I'm beginning to feel like a parasite. not contirbuting to the society. ahh........................
life's miserable. everything seems so icy to me. yucks. i hate it i hate it i hate it!