I think I finally finally finally know why.
It wasn't exactly about the temper thing but how i behave or react to any "request" or "demand" from him. I think I can see it myself too. But somehow it's the way he usually communicate with me, the not-so-nice way, that made me want to defend myself more than to hear him out.
I'm glad I called him. It kinda solves this whole "i don't know and don't understand why" doubt in my mind. While we were talking (actually he was the one talking, me listening), he asked "when did you ever stop and listen to me like the way you are doing now?" he was right, so right. I think i never did. I was quite bad a gf. I think I agree with it. well after the call ended, he said he still need space and time. Let him be then. There's nothing much i can do. I'm so relieve that the problem is not-so-big now.
I'm really bored nowadays. It is so true that i have lost touch with my friends' schedule and sometimes it's so difficult for me to even find A friend out for dinner with me. The girls have boyfriends and the guys have their own activity/ work/ school. My usual dinner invite are only left with less than 5. And most of the time, all 5 can't make it due to other commitment. haha. how pathetic. I used to hang with different dinner khaki but now, i literally have maggie or waffle for dinner everyday. IT's instant noodles everyday.... almost for 5 days in a week. I'm very happy today actually. Cos i manage to buy my FAVOURITE instant noodles!!!! The mini supermarket finally replenishes its stock with my FAVOURITE flavour. WAHAHA.. it's SHOYU flavour, dark green + white packaging, by MYOJO. I tried once and i'm addicted to it every since. It can be a lil too salty so cannot put too much seasoning. BUT IT's REALLY DAMNNNN GOOOOOOD. with a packet of japanese seaweed to serve. it's heavenly.. Okay, i sound like im describing some premium grade abalone. Shall post a pic of it soon. help to advertise a bit.. lol.
I'm so stressed up recently. r/s problem stand like 40%, project deadlines stand a hefty 55% and the rest is from all my other problems.
:) just as i'm typing this, he called me :) Err... should be the first call in 3 weeks? i'm not exaggerating. well, i hope he feels better that's why he called. though just for a mere 4 mins, his initiative takes a load off my chest. So glad, i can sleep with ease now.
Oh so abrupt, but i'm just going to end this happy post here. goodnight.