why do you like to lie so much?
I will rather be busy than be free. What should I do for this weekend?
I'm no longer as sad as the previous time. But i'm in a dillemma, should i have the mind set that we'll be tgt again after few weeks or months or should i move on? I'm afraid that if we ever are back tgt again, you'll cont to lie. even if you dont, it's very difficult for me to trust you.
what should i do?
many times, it's beyond my control. I should have guessed it whenever you clear your log that you're hiding something. i remember there was once when we were out with your friends, ricky's wife was saying bout how late you guys were out the night before. you told me you were working but she said otherwise. when i asked you, you stumbled on your words but i still chose to believe you, whatever explanation you gave. i blame myself for trusting you too much. i was really silly.
sometimes i wish that im a fortune teller. so that i can predict what will happen in future. and take the right steps. but often, it is the steps we take that determine our future. i'm in a dillemma now. what should i do?
you told me that i can write in my blog, put all the blame on you for this break up. but lemme tell you sth, i've more important things to do. i need some time to sort out my thinking. but if ever i meet a guy who is fond of me and i'm also interested in, i wont hold back my feelings. and when that day comes, i'll never turn back. i wont want to re-live our relationship again.