Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What's worse than boarding a cab whose driver cannot tell RIGHT from LEFT?
His right is left, his left is right. DUH. I wonder how he earn a living like that. -_-|||
And I think his driving skills suck. I am so much a better driver.

Kids are afterall, kids. No matter how mature they seem or look, they're still kids.

One of the updates of my life in school, I've joined CHOIR. Yes, choir. I'm totally loving it. I admire my conductor and I always feel being blown-away whenever she teaches. I am very impressed by her achievements even though she had never told us anything about herself since the first lesson. That's what I like about her -- humbleness. I learnt about her on the internet actually. Apart from the practices, I got to know more people. Making friends are fun :)

Sometimes I feel that it would be great if I make friends, not foe, throughout my entire life. But in reality, things happen. They are just unavoidable. And when that kind of things happen, I believe whoever it is would be a little upset by it for a while; just, a while. For I have slowly realised that not every one who I've met in my life is necessary. Certain people are a must to have; certain are not.

Movies, movies, movies. I LOVE MOVIES :)