I still laugh when I watch those videos.
Was watching a video Ade and I took for Teck Chee's birthday. One of the things we wished him in the video for his 21st birthday was that he find a gf in NTU and that did come true. haha.
Though they were bad recollections whenever I come across old photos of me and my friends, they are still worthy to look at because they're a constant reminder to myself how humans can change. With a snap, one can change just like that; including me. That is simply amazing. Nevertheless, memories are still nice things to keep. They helped me grow. They tell me what I should not have done. They are good self-reflections.
I was awake for 24 hours yesterday. I didnt sleep for 24 hours. That is amazing.
I was home after I went to collect my passport with my mummy. By the time we reached home, it was about 8pm. I decided to go to bed and wake up at 2am to continue with my homework and preparation before I head to school at 6am because I had a meeting at 7 for my 8:30am presentation. Eventually I slept at 9 but the sleep was disturbed by phone calls and smses. It really irritated me awfully so I switched it to silent. I woke up at 12.40am and couldnt get back to sleep. So, I started doing my assignments and stuff. Al was online so we chatted on msn. Then at 4am, he asked me to go for supper. That seemed like breakfast to me though. Well, i have never really hang out with any of my SMU friends before, especially for outings like supper. Though it was absolutely normal for friends to go for supper together, I don't know why but I felt weird. The thought of going for supper with a SMU friend feels weird. Anyway, we went to Balestier for Bak Kut Teh. It had been so long since I last went for supper, particularly with a guy. LOL. This friend is so different. He's extremely a family oriented guy and absolutely and owl. That is so rare for a SMU student, I think. After supper it was about 6.30am already so he sent me to school. I bet I was the earliest student to reach school. At 6.30am when the escalators weren't working and air-con weren't on, there were only 2 security guards and me in the entire building. Throughout the entire day, till the following 2am, I didn't sleep at all. The superwoman was dying of fatigue very soon. Finally headed to bed at 2am that night and I missed choir the next day. By the time I woke up, it was 11.25am already. Sigh. It's the second time I missed it and the performance is on TUESDAY! fk lah. I will buy an alarm clock and put it at the corner of my room so that I have to get out of my bed to turn it off. DAMN IT.
Went for a haircut this afternoon becos it was getting out of shape already. I was really damn broke so I decided to get a haircut at some neighbourhood area. That guy was quite good lah. It was value for money considering I paid only $16 for it. Haha.
I am awaiting the arrival of week 16 - end of exams, beginning of holiday. I want the hell to be over. I wanna enjoy myself in Vietnam. Hopefully, there will be no more conflicts and everything will go smoothly. May God bless me.