Last week was my hell in SMU. Barely had 4 to 5 hours of sleep and absolutely no time for dinner. take the last train home and got busy with my OCIP fundraising stuff then sleep at 3am and wake up the next day at 8. The whole routine continued for 5 days. IT WAS HELL.
good thing the booth is over. that hell week was over. but i'm having my marketing test on wednesday and i'm not prepared for it. SIGH. gotta wake up early tomorrow morning to study. I NEED MY SLEEP. I am experiencing fatigued. I need some chinese tonic.
I think i get distracted rather easily. ARGH. I'm supposed to sleep early and wake up early everyday to study. where's the discipline? Crap.
My taste of guys kind of change. I am starting to look out for ideal boyfriends / husband material. Good for me. lol.