Monday, November 09, 2009

So much to master, that's the art of the game; that was my intention.

Many times in life, it's not about "I think", it's more about what others think. I bet some will never get it. Too bad for them but that is true. We should care more about what others think of us instead of what we think of what we have said/done.

OH MAN.. Al just told me that Man u lost to chelsea, 1-0. SAD LAH. Coincidentally, he's a man u fan too. I can imagine Sir Alex's face when his team loses in the games. The red face and most of the time, fury, too.

I just booked my air ticket to HCM. Cost me $220. I would say it's ex but too bad, we booked it late. I went to collect my new passport with my mummy already. Think I needa get a new passport cover. The previous one seems a lil too small for my new passport. I want a passport cover....... but I want money more. LOL.

This may sound scary but I really did feel that my soul was floating away when I was dreaming last night. My mind was actually 30% awake so I kind of forced myself to wake up because of the bad dream I had. I dreamt of one zombie chasing after me. When I forced myself to wake up, I really felt my soul laying back to the original position before I opened my eyes. I actually tried to make some sound to wake myself up. That's insane and quite scary.

They say i'm a chocolate seller. Al suggested that I be a private distributor for Cocoa Trees. I'ld be freaking rich if I just take 20% commission from the chocolate sales. Haha.

Today's juan's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her. May she stay cheerful and achieve all that she wants in life. love ya girl! =)